Admission is granted from std. Nursery to IX & in XI.
Assessment for admission is normally done by informal interaction / interview conducted between the Principal and the child/student and both the parents, followed by an entrance test.
Admission will be confirmed only after assessing the performance of the child in the entrance Test and in a Personal Interview with the principal.
- The proof of date of birth from Municipal Corporation.
- A copy of marks sheet of the qualifying (previous) class.
- Transfer Certificate issued by the previous school, countersigned by local DEO/ EO from class two & above.
- Migration Certificate for admission in std. XI.
- Two passport size photographs.
- The school fee is payable for the academic period April to march. It is split into four quarters for the convenience of parents.
- Fees for the first quarter - April to June - payable during 1st to 10th of April.
- Fees for second quarter - July to September - payable during 1st to 10th of July.
- Fees for third quarter - October to December - payable during 1st to 10th of October.
- Fees for the fourth quarter -January to March - payable during 1st to 10th of January.
- Fees once deposited will not be refunded.
- No reduction/concession in fees is allowed on account of joining late or absence from the school.
- School leaving certificate or transfer certificate will be issued only after all the dues are cleared.
Student availing conveyance facility, will have to deposit conveyance fee along with the tuition fee in advance on due date.
Summer: 7.35 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. (For Std. I to XII)
7.35 A.M. to 11.55 A.M. (For Pre-Primary)
Winter: 8.00 A.M. to 2.00 P.M. (For Std. I to XII)
8.00 A.M. to 12.25 P.M. (For Pre-Primary)
- Last working day of the month will be a half-day and the school will get over after fourth period.
- Pre-primary students will be allowed to leave under proper arrangement or properly escorted.
- Punctuality and regular attendance will be insisted upon.